- Al Madrasah Noorul Islam
- It was first started with Madrasah lessons in various houses in 1987 for need of indian muslim society.
- In 1990s, as the student population grew, the Madrasah was located to central based mosque in Singapore.
- At present we have Madrasah in 5 centers
- Al Muttaqin Mosque
- Kampong Delta Mosque
- Ar-Rabitah Mosque
- Masjid Jamae Chulia
- Salim Mattar Mosque
- At present, our head Ustad Moulana Maulavi Al Hafiz Asan Ali Faizy together with 30 volunteers conducting classes in our Madrsah.
- Well wishes are most welcomed to support our madrasah as well.
The followings are our Madrasah's Time Table at various Centers:
- Monday , 7pm to 9pm at Masjid Jamiya ( for Male Adults)
- Wednesday, 5.30pm to 8.30pm (Females only)
- Saturday, 10am to 1pm at Masjid Salim Mattar
- Sunday, 9am to 12pm at Kampong Delta
- Sunday, 2.30pm to 6pm at Al Muttaqin Mosque.